This one's total is around 35 seconds, so there's still around 5 seconds to cut but it is a drastic improvement from the first draft! After a review with Alan today I can definitely still do revision on some of the scenes here to make the overall TVC more comedic and memorable!
Check back soon for the final version of the storyboard!





Heya Danny!
ReplyDeleteYour storyboard looks super amazing so far! I can clearly see what the story of your TVC is very clear and shows how the product works in different environments.
Maybe to help cut the extra 5 seconds, you could have the scene with just the different hat forms in the different environments? Like still the closeup but have the environments visible too!
Again, your storyboard is great and visually pleasing! Good luck with your story edits!
Thank you for the compliment! I just uploaded the final confirmed storyboard that is exactly 30 seconds, and Alan also said the same thing! I did implement something that can show different hats all in one frame.
DeleteThank you again!