I think you've done a very good job of animating your logo. It is very satisfying to watch.
Based on your TVC, I think your logo and choice of music seem very energetic for what it's trying to sell. It almost reminds me of a travel agency, however, I think it might work for you as your commercial would be pretty fast-paced as well.
With this out of the way, I hope you can focus more on the TVC itself! Good luck.
Hi Danny!
ReplyDeleteI think you've done a very good job of animating your logo. It is very satisfying to watch.
Based on your TVC, I think your logo and choice of music seem very energetic for what it's trying to sell. It almost reminds me of a travel agency, however, I think it might work for you as your commercial would be pretty fast-paced as well.
With this out of the way, I hope you can focus more on the TVC itself! Good luck.
Thank you so much! It is supposed to be energetic, as the commercial itself is energetic and light-hearted :)
Delete