Friday, March 13, 2020

Treatment (1/2)

Here's the first half of all the treatments! 
These are all concerning the character.

(Click to zoom!)


















2 comments:

  1. Hi Danny!

    I think your treatment is done well. It is easy on the eyes, the font you picked is very fun and fits well with the friendly, welcoming colour scheme. Keep up the good work.

    I think you should try to move all the images in your treatment closer to the center of each page.

    Best Regards,
    Kenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danny, Brandon here, I really like your layout for the treatment. It's very cute and tidy, everything seems like they belong in the same theme and is very easy to understand. I'm excited to see your cover page tho, if you're planning to make one haha. But all the best, looking forward to see more from you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave any comments or feedback if there's any!