Sunday, February 2, 2020

Final Storyboard

So this is the final storyboard, at exactly 30 seconds!



The style of the 3x3 grid scene is inspired by this music video !

2 comments:

  1. Hello danny!

    I really like the flow of your TVC! Especially the 3x3 grid frames which is very unique and interesting. The only thing i had a bit trouble understanding was scene 3-02 where the sheep is in the shower. At first glance I couldn't tell from that angle it was showering as it looked quite flat? Maybe you could change the angle for that frame to like a close up or a birds-eye view of the sheep showering instead to have more dynamic angles!

    But other than that i look forward to seeing your future progress! Ꮚ•̀ꈊ•́Ꮚ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment, Des! I did end up changing the shower scene in the animatic, following your suggestion, and it does end up looking better, and easier to shoot footage in the new angle! So thank you so much!

      Delete

Please leave any comments or feedback if there's any!